2. ALDO Menches Floral Backpack ($56)
1. JanSport Right Pack Backpack ($58)- This bag is perfect for those dirty cafeteria floors. The durable paten leather bottom is ideal for heavy duty use.
3.Esperos Bags ($80): Great for a commuter student or a working student that needs a lightweight bookbag that can hold all of lifes necessities. And get this: a portion of all proceeds help fund education for underprivileged kids across the world.
4. Slouchy Vegan Tote ($68): I'm obsessed with totes and this vegan leather tote hand/shoulder bag by FreePeople is no different. Perfect for the stylish student to hold books, laptops and makeup all at once.
5.UO Canvas Army Backpack ($59): A beautiful classic. This backpack could survive anything including the crowded hallways on the rush to classes.
6. BDG Thayer Dome Stud Shoulder Bag (NOW $49): This bag is perfect for a fashion forward girl that doesn't much to carry!
7. Hershel Supply co. Retreat Backpack in Grey. ($70): For a pretty penny this backpack will last you a lifetime. A perfect brand for a conservationist that wants both durability and style.
8. Ecote Manzano Suede Fringe Backpack ($60): And for the love of fringe I had to add just one!
9. BDG Canvas Backpack (NOW $34) : This minimalistic beauty is on sale for an amazing price with plenty of inside compartments and 11 colors to choose from its the perfect bag for any one!
10.BDG Drawstring Backpack ($30): Here's a treat for you! this incredible oversized drawstring rucksack is only $30 at Urban Outfitters!
11. So Psyched Backpack ($58): This backpack is perfect for students who want to try their hand in the translucent bag trend without submerging themselves into it. The beautiful print and peekaboo affect are sure to turn heads.
Reversibly Vegan Leather Tote Bag ($60): And last but certainly never least, my favorite tote of all: Urban Outfitters oversized vegan leather tote. This bag is the perfect go to for both school and the office. A great solution for students with after school internships! Bonus: it comes in 8 different color pairings!
Whew! Try saying that 10 times fast! But seriously this product is amaaaazziiinng!
It's especially good for those mornings when you wake up but you don't feel like going full face. Just wear a little bit of under eye or BB cream and set your nose and check area with some of this bad boy and BOOM you're done just like that. Pretty, flawless skin in minutes. Now, i should add that this is not a SPOT CORRECTOR in anyway, It is translucent so it will not blur scars and/or marks only you're pores. This is why i suggest still doing spot coverage or wearing CC/BB cream before you put it on.
This product is most comparable to the It Cosmetics "Bye Bye Pores Airbrush Silk Anti-Aging Finishing Powder- Pressed"
While these are both amazing products, The It Cosmetics pore eraser is better suited for people with fine lines, wrinkles AND dry skin. Because it is anti-aging it was created made with dry and cracked skin in mind so it's super hydrating! Which is absolutely awesome but doesn't work for my predominantly oily combination skin. Also if you have darker skin the It cosmetics may not be for you. When i swatched them both in Ulta (blog about that experience coming soon...) the It Cosmetics left a white sheen on my arm. (But that may just have been an application problem.)
If you are oily in your t-zone please use the Too Faced Primed and Poreless, it is a godsend! It feels so natural while also ridding you of gaping pores! Sometimes i forget that I have it on. It is also slight mattifying without making your face look as dry as the Sahara.
The packaging is suppeer cute on this powder, as everything Too Faced always is. It is a pretty baby pink compact with a gold border around the front face of the compact exterior. The words on the front are in Black and Gold cursive. On the back of the packaging the suggested instructions are written in both English and Italian.
Inside, of the actual compact contains 10 grams/.35 oz of product (enough to last a few months),a high definition mirror and a sort of vintage-y (that's a word now) cosmetic face pad with a finger strap and all. Its a very cute little addition, however its not very functional so i use it as a protector. The pad picks up way to much product at one time! So be careful! If you just pick up the pad and slap it on your face you will end up with this:
Yes, this can be buffed out but it will leave a whitened bright sheen. If you have fair skin this will add a beautiful glow to your skin. If you have dark skin this look is not very flattering and will make you appear ashy. I personally love to use this powder with the real techniques "Expert Face Brush." ($9)
This brush is absolutely magic. If you go into your powder directly with this brush it picks up just enough and buffs it out so beautifully all over the face. Your pores disappear in an instant! (I will do a drug store brush review soon.)
The powder itself appears an ashy white/beige color when you initially pick it up but i promise it goes on completely translucent with the correct brush.
Bottom line I absolutely recommend this product for ANYONE with oily, combination or normal skin. This product works on any skin tone but you should probably stay away from it if you are super fair as it may cause your skin to look washed out or dryer than it actually is.
Tips and Tricks:
Please leave a comment down below! :) xx
19 yr. old life blogger taking on the world This is my journey.